“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
5 Reasons Kids Should Help With Family Chores
- they gain a great deal of confidence and sense of accomplishment
- they feel “a part” of something
- it helps prepare them for their future
- they will have a greater respect for the “things” and people in their lives
- it helps reduce your work load – less time spent doing chores means more time to spend with those who matter most – our family!
Among the many things we teach our children…keeping “house” is one of my favorites. It may not be done the way I would have done it but it gets done!
Kids love to help- when we let them.
They learn the importance of teamwork, respect of ones belongings, and simultaneously learn time management.
Yes, all while cleaning!