Homesteading/ Garden Growing
Want to check out the progress on our new chicken coop?
- Behind the Scenes; Parenting Food Sensitive Kids
- When Life Happens and You Don’t Feel Like an A+ Mom
- 10 Things Parents Want You to Know; How to Keep Their Food Allergy, Intolerant/Sensitive Kids Safe
- 5 Ways to Throw an Allergy Safe Birthday Party
- Warning Kids @ Play
- 50 Summertime Activities For Kids (Free Printable List Too)
- 5 Reasons Kids Should Help With Family Chores
Organizing the Nest
I recommend putting together a simple binder in order to keep all of your information in one place as we continue to work towards creating your happy homestead. Keep it somewhere prominent. Include your goals, your daily routine/schedule, etc. This way at a moments notice you have access to all of your information and important documents to better help you succeed at living a more simplified and purpose filled day.