- If You are Located In the EU
- What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Opt-In To Email List: Your name and email address
- Homestead Store Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions: Your name, email address, and question.
- Free Downloadable Gift: Your name and email address.
- What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
- Opt-In To Email Course/email Newsletter: To provide you with information on the course or latest happenings around the homestead. We provide this information for your entertainment and education purposes.
- Purchase Transaction: personal information maybe used to process a purchase you have made with us.
- Submitting Questions: personal information maybe used to answer questions you might have for us.
- What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is as follows.
(Please note opting out of any email message sent will include an “unsubscribe” link – you are able to “unsubscribe to our content at any time. Or, likewise contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Opt-In To Email List: We will ask for your consent first.
- Transaction: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Submitting Questions: We have an allowed legitimate interest in providing you with a response to your questions and need to use your data to do so. We will not use the data for other purposes.
- Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we may use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments and invoicing)
- Customer service communication platform
- Contest and survey platform
- Email communication manager
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
These third parties have signed contract with us in which they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than the purpose/service in which we have indicated and agreed upon.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered in the first place. (Averaging 12 months to 5 years).
If a legal claim arises involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter has resolved.
- Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export of Your Data
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to be informed: hence why we are updating and informing you of these policy changes.
- You have the right of access: we’ll happily provide you with the data we have about you.
- You have the right to rectification: request we fix incorrect data or errors we may have regarding your personal data.
- You have the right to erasure: you may request we erase certain data about you.
- You have the right to restrict processing: you may ask us to restrict certain types of processing of your personal information for transaction purposes.
- You have the right to data portability: you may request us to provide your personal data in the form of export.
- You have the right to object: at anytime you may object to how we use your data.
- Your Right To Withdraw Consent
Please again remember anywhere on our jennyirvine.com site that we have requested personal data, you have the right to withdraw or “unsubscribe” to that consent at any given time.
- Third Countries and Transfer of Data?
We are located in the United States. All of your data is collected and held here. We do not use any third party countries for use of storing or transferring data.
- Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints.
You can contact Jenny Irvine or an associate at email@example.com with your request, concerns, and any questions you may have pertaining to the above policies.
51194 Romeo Plank, Rd.
Macomb Twp., MI 48042
Traditional snail mail correspondence maybe submitted to
attn: jennyirvine.com or platformmom.com
51194 Romeo Plank, Rd.
Macomb Twp., MI 48042
- California Privacy Protection
1) “Do Not Track Signals”
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we “do not track” signals issued by browsers and/or third party sources.
2) “California Eraser Law”
Any individual under 18 that has provided personal information or content to us in some manner, holds the right to request the deletion of that information pursuant to the “California Eraser Law.” Contact us for such requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For All Our Valued Friends, Family, and Beloved Followers Regardless of Where You Live!
- Legal Disclosures of Personal Information.
We may process, store, and disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is needed and found necessary. Either/or to:
In order to conform and comply with any legal process served upon us.
Protect the rights, privacy, and property of this site.
- Public Comments. Social Media, Public Groups
You may leave comments on any public forum managed by Jenny Irvine and/or Platform Mom. Please bare in mind information provided in such a manner is not private, and therefore becomes the property of third party platform websites. All information provided can be viewed by anyone online including, but not limited to family, friends, media, investigators, and current/potential employers who maybe seeking to conduct background checks.
- Third Party Websites.
While we do link to other public websites and social media platform sites please bare in mind that we do not control the privacy policies of those sites. Make sure to review and understand the policies of such sites before providing your personal information on them.
- Sale of Business
In the event that we sell this site or our business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner, and you will be informed of the point of sale.
Modification Date: May 25, 2018
Effective Date: June 1, 2018