So this is a bit of a catch up blog post…;)
Our tiny little Peanut is still ‘blogger nameless’ ;( I’m still thinking hence the delay on posting this. We had a hard enough time giving him a real name let alone a ‘fake’ name 😉
We are very blessed to have 4 healthy happy children. I thank God for them everyday! Despite the daily stresses of having 4 kiddos in less than 7 years. I still cant imagine life without them.!
10 Things I have learned since having baby number ‘4’!!
1. You are out numbered ‘kind of’….mommy and daddy still have enough hands for holding 😉
2. Carseats are a pain
3. You are so ‘chilled’ as a parent with number 4 …. He cries and you think it’s cute!
4. Sleep is over rated…. Just enjoy holding your baby 😉 it goes so fast! You would be hard pressed to hear me whine about sleep loss… That is unless Im up every hour! I will also like to add this cutie is our best sleeper!! 3-4 hour stretches… Yeah, baby!
5. They don’t make shopping carts big enough to shop with 4 little kids solo.
6. People love to talk to you when you are out and about…. Make time for this!! And either a) they love you because you have a ‘big’ family or b) they feel the need to say ignorant things….either way I am amused none the less 😉
7. My kids all have a friend/buddy!
8. Yes, ‘if’ we ever move my kids will always share a room!
9. 4 kids can be loud at times… The cry room at church (yes, you can still make it there…just on time… likely not early) is a must for the next couple years!
10. 3 kids was great … But 4 is better for me 😉 I love my kids and all the little lessons of life they teach me!