I don’t know about you but store bought and fast food chicken nuggets just gross me out. Once you make these I guarantee you will wonder why you weren’t making your own all along. My kids eat them so quickly I barely have enough to freeze for later.
Grain Free Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside for later use.
- Using kitchen scissors prepare chicken if not already done so- cut into bit sized pieces and place in bowl (#1) or place in a large gallon sized freezer ziplock for later use.
- In a separate bowl (#2) whisk egg
- Using bowl #3 add almond meal (flour) and spices until well blended
- Line bowls up 1,2,3 and now, it’s time to get a bit messy. Take several chicken bites coat in bowl #2 (egg), and lastly completely coat chicken in flour mixture.
- Once coated place on prepared baking sheet and repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Baked 30-35 minutes (15 minutes on each side) cooking until juices run clear and cooked completely through. (I cut a few to check them)
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce